When it comes to mistakes, BSoD faults have long plagued users. As a result, we’ll discuss a specific BSoD issue called system service exception error in this post. We will not only analyze this problem in-depth but also the different variants of the error, as well as the reasons and solutions.
The following are some of the varieties and types of this error:
- SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Windows 10
- SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Windows 7
- SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 00000000`c0000005
- SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x0000003b
- SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION netio.sys Windows 10
- SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Blue Screen
- SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION VirtualBox
What is System Service Exception?
System Service Exception is a BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) issue that frequently occurs when using the computer. BSOD has had faults in its systems for decades, and the case has proven to be inconvenient since it causes the system to restart in a loop, disrupting productivity and efficiency.
What causes System Service Exception?
The system service exception BSOD problem can be caused by several factors, some of which are listed below:
- Malicious Programs
This issue is caused by malicious applications or infected files in the system, which can generally be fixed by running an antivirus scan.
- Windows System Files That Have Been Corrupted
Corrupted files in the system can cause various issues, affecting your work and productivity. As a result, these files should be recognized and corrected as soon as possible.
- Drivers for Windows that are incompatible
We install drivers on our systems to make them run smoothly and effectively. Still, incompatible or damaged drivers can often cause such issues.
- Windows Updates That Aren’t Working
Windows gives its customers the most recent updates, which we may download and install to correct any existing flaws. However, specific changes are causing new faults in the system.
13 ways to resolve a System Service Exception BSOD
Stop code system service exceptions can be fixed in a variety of methods, including the scans and repairs listed below:
Method 1: System Update
Windows takes the feedback it receives from users and utilizes it to produce fixes and upgrades that might help users avoid different system issues. As a result, you must upgrade your system to the most recent Windows updates.
• Press the “Windows” button and select “Settings.”
• When the settings box appears, select “Update & security.”
Method 2: Install a new driver
Drivers are critical pieces of software that allow your system’s hardware components to operate smoothly and effectively. Your system will work smoothly if drivers are correctly updated. As a result, you must maintain your drivers up to date to avoid encountering any bugs or errors while working.
• Right-click on the “Windows” icon, then select “Device Manager” from the drop-down menu.
• The Device Manager window will appear on the screen.
• Right-click each driver and select “Update Driver” from the drop-down menu.
• In the same way, update all drivers one by one.
Method 3: Activate SFC
The System File Scan function is available in Windows. The featured has checked your system for flaws or issues and, if any are found, has fixed them. This approach comes in handy when debugging issues and repairing system service exceptions.
To repair this problem, follow the instructions outlined in the link below:
• Go to the “Start” button and type “Windows PowerShell” Right-click the file and select “Run as Administrator.”
• A blue window will appear.
• Press “Enter” after typing “sfc/scannow.”
• When the procedure is finished, a window like the one below will display.
The system will find and repair any corrupt files when the operation is finished.
Method 4: Disable Antivirus
Antivirus applications do different checks and scans in the background, which might cause various system issues. As a result, to repair this issue, you must turn off your antivirus software.
Method 5: Examine the Hard Disk Drive
One of the causes of the different issues you encounter when working on your PC might be a corrupted memory. As a result, it’s crucial to ensure that the hard disk is in good working order, both technically and physically. Check for any virus or compromised files on the PC as well.
Method 6: Scan for viruses
Malware or a virus interferes with the system’s usual operation. As a result, you should conduct an antivirus scan to check for malware or infected files in your system and delete them to keep your system running smoothly. You may perform a thorough system scan to ensure that your system is free of undesirable and malicious files.
Method 7: Run the chkdsk command.
It is a capability that Windows gives to assist you in finding faulty memory and resolving different system faults. This feature examines disk space, disk use, and connected procedures.
Right-click on “Command Prompt.” After clicking the “Command Prompt,” select “Run as administrator” from the context menu.
Method 8: Disable Your Webcam
Users can also resolve this issue by turning off the system’s camera. To disable your system’s camera, follow the instructions outlined below:
- A drop list will show if you press “Windows + X” on your keyboard.
- Select “Device Manager” from the drop-down menu.
- Afterward, go to “Imaging devices” and right-click the webcam driver.
- From the available options, select “Disable device.”
Method 9: Use the Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool to check your computer’s memory.
The Windows Memory Diagnostic tool is a free memory test application that lets you search memory for damaged data and repair system_ service exceptions.
on your keyboard, Press Windows + R to open the Run dialog box, then type “mdsched.exe” in the search area and click “OK.”
• A dialog box will appear. “Restart immediately and check for issues (recommended) should be selected.
• The system will reboot, and a procedure will commence.
The scan will seek for and repair any faulty memory that may be present in the system.
Method 10: Make use of the Driver Verifier Manager.
It is a Windows function that allows you to verify and check all the drivers installed on your computer. To run driver verifier manager and repair system service exceptions on Windows, follow the instructions below:
• Type “Windows Powershell” into the search box, right-click it, and select “Run as administrator.”
• Now, as seen in the image below, a blue screen option will emerge. Enter “verifier” into the search box.
• As seen below, a dialog box will pop up. After that, select “Create normal settings” and click the “Next” button.
• Pick “Automatically select unsigned drivers” from the drop-down menu, then click “Next.”
• A procedure will run, and a notification named “The operation performed successfully” will appear in PowerShell, as seen below.
Method 11: BSOD Troubleshooter
Windows has a bluescreen troubleshooter that helps you to identify BSoD faults in your system and discover appropriate solutions.
• Press the “Window+I” button to access the Settings window; then, as shown in the figure below, select “Update & security.”
• In the sidebar, select “Troubleshoot” from the drop-down menu.
• Select “Run the Troubleshooter” from the Blue Screen menu, then “Run the Troubleshooter.”
• The troubleshooter will begin searching for probable Blue Screen of Death threats.
Method 12: Reset Windows 10
There’s a good chance that the error was caused by recent changes to the system’s settings. As a result, you may undo all of your modifications and restore the system to its basic settings by resetting Windows.
Note: Before resetting the system, make a backup of your data.
Method 13: Update BIOS
The BIOS (basic input/output system) is software that the computer’s CPU uses to start the computer once it is turned on. It also controls the data flow between the operating system and the connected devices.
As a result, the BIOS must be upgraded to the most recent version. The newest updates may be readily downloaded from the manufacturer’s website.
Note: Updating BIOS should only be done by someone with extensive technical experience.
Warning: Only use this approach with expert advice and read the handbook thoroughly since it can be dangerous if not done correctly.
System service exception not handled.
Every day, programmers and developers labor tirelessly to create flawless software or programs that do not fail or exhibit an error when running on a system in any configuration. And, if there are any problems or faults in the program, the engineers will detect them and address them in future updates.