DNI_R

[SOLVED] Sound issues

Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:16 pm

When i plug external speakers or headphones into my laptop's combo jack it doesn't always work. I can hear everything through my laptop's speakers but after connecting something there is no sound. I could achieve sound if speakers/headphones were connected before turning on the computer, but it doesn't seem to work anymore today. What should i do to fix this?
Last edited by DNI_R on Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

HellBorne

Re: Sound issues

Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:14 pm

Just be on safe side, are you sure you activate right output device from Raven menu (i.e. the menu that pops up from right when you press Super key (aka Windows Key) + A).

For example, In my case I have three output devices two for my USB speakers and one for Line-Out that I use as headphones.
As a courtesy to all users and keeping our forums tidy, please

* Mark your thread [Solved] if done (i.e. edit 1st post & prepend [Solved] in subject)
* Use [ code ] to paste your logs
* Use [ quote ] to cite relevant portions instead of quoting entire post

DNI_R

Re: Sound issues

Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:18 am

HellBorne wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:14 pm
Just be on safe side, are you sure you activate right output device from Raven menu (i.e. the menu that pops up from right when you press Super key (aka Windows Key) + A).

For example, In my case I have three output devices two for my USB speakers and one for Line-Out that I use as headphones.
I don't get this problem anymore. And one time i couldn't get sound i checked Raven and enabled output there and it worked. It seems there were moments before creating this topic that even enabling that in Raven didn't help, but it doesn't seem to happen anymore for now, so i'm closing this topic.
Thank you.

Return to “Multimedia”