Vikare

Internet bank account

Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:48 pm

Hi everyone!

I have to access my Internet Banking account, but the system of the bank asks to install a security module on my computer, what I have done on Debian-based distros, and worked fine; however, as I am aware of, the elegant Solus is built from scratch. So, my question is: is not possible to have that .deb package recompiled to Solus? Is there nothing I can do? I really need to access my Internet banking account. The packages the system asks to install are: WARSAW, libnss3-tools libcurl3, GBPCEFwr32.deb.

sunnyflunk
Development Team

Re: Internet bank account

Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:45 pm

Vikare wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:48 pm
Hi everyone!

I have to access my Internet Banking account, but the system of the bank asks to install a security module on my computer, what I have done on Debian-based distros, and worked fine; however, as I am aware of, the elegant Solus is built from scratch. So, my question is: is not possible to have that .deb package recompiled to Solus? Is there nothing I can do? I really need to access my Internet banking account. The packages the system asks to install are: WARSAW, libnss3-tools libcurl3, GBPCEFwr32.deb.
Source is required to rebuild the package

samuelp

Re: Internet bank account

Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:50 pm

There is also Moneydance in the software repo for about 50 US $

Return to “Tutorials”