MinallWch

Some questions about this wonderful OS

Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:05 am

This is my first hello to the community of this amazing OS

As you can say, i'm loving Solus, thinking about switching totally to it from windows 10, but before it, a couple of questions

This question for me is the most important, and if i can make this, i'll switch totally to Solus

It's about installing Dotnet4.0 or 4.5, the reason is, i wan't to install Osu!, the only game I play on windows and my favorite, if i can install it on Solus and make it run better than windows, it's gonna be awesome. >This is the main reason why i haven't switch yet.

I tried lutris, and it does the job of downloading all the files and everything, but the only problem is that when the osu! installer starts, it says: "unable to install dotnet4.0, click here to install manually" (of course i can't install it since it's linux)

This question is also important, but I think the first one is more important to me

What can i do to learn everything about Solus?, maybe a tutorial?, a book?, as i said i wan't to switch from windows 10 when i can install osu! on Solus, and when i switch, i just wan't to do everything, know everything about the OS, help in the community with any questions with my knowledge, etc, basically, join the community a 100%.

Thank you very much for the help, and sorry for my english since is not my first language, hope you a good day

Return to “Tutorials”