I used my friend's account for a while.
Lutris not working.
I use Solus on virtualbox on Mint. ( system is fresh, my fiend have the same bug )
- system updated
- missing window on the left
( on the left should be window with apps , like this https://lutris.net/static/images/lutris-main-window.jpg
or should working F9 to show / hide window, but not working )
- no error in the terminal
- I can not install " Wine Steam
" from Lutris , it download and every time I have option "Install"
- I tried run ready bin from pkg downloaded from Lutris website , the same bug
- I tried install pkg downloaded from Lutris website , the same bug
- I tried compile pkg downloaded from Lutris website
Python 3.4 is required to run Lutris
but Solus have only Python 3.6
When I tried install python3-setuptools, configparser
Lutris not working
The 'evdev" distribution was not found and is requied by lutris