Hi! Let me start by saying I am amazed by the work you guys have done. I use Solus as my main OS since 1 year ago and it has always just worked, not even a minor problem, and ended my long, long distro hopping.
I have recently got a new laptop (Dell xps if it's relevant in any way) and after 4 hours of trying to install it i got it working by installing it in EFI mode.
1. It boots in around 25 seconds on a M.2 SSD, on my older laptop it booted in 1.2s on a normal SSD.
2. After logging in it takes about 6 seconds to display my desktop
3. It freezes, sometimes just the mouse, sometimes the whole screen. 20 seconds its usable then it freezes for about 6
4. Wi-fi works from time to time
5. It doesen't shut down nor restart. I tried shutting it down and i have waited for about 15 minutes but the screen was just frozen (I found out something about the kernel version not being right for the laptop)
It is not installed alongside any other OS, and i tried to find a fix for 2 days now. I have little knowledge about what could be wrong and what kind of information i should provide, so if you have the time just ask and i will try to post as soon as possible. Save me