Tuishimi

Geary not working?

Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:11 pm

Earlier this week (I thought I would wait for further updates to see if it would be magically fixed) Geary stopped working for me.

When I start Geary it just hands with spinners like it is trying to load one or more of my accounts.

I uninstalled, deleted everything in .local and .config for Geary, reinstalled, same thing. As soon as I add my first account it spins.

My account setups are fine as, in the interim, I installed KMail and they work fine.

Is there anywhere I should specifically look, a log, somewhere, to try and gather more information to troubleshoot the issue?

kyrios

Re: Geary not working?

Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:41 pm

Tuishimi wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:11 pm
Earlier this week (I thought I would wait for further updates to see if it would be magically fixed) Geary stopped working for me.

When I start Geary it just hands with spinners like it is trying to load one or more of my accounts.

I uninstalled, deleted everything in .local and .config for Geary, reinstalled, same thing. As soon as I add my first account it spins.

My account setups are fine as, in the interim, I installed KMail and they work fine.

Is there anywhere I should specifically look, a log, somewhere, to try and gather more information to troubleshoot the issue?
There is already a thread open for this issue : viewtopic.php?f=14&t=11418

Tuishimi

Re: Geary not working?

Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:16 am

I did not see it! Thank you!

Return to “Testing”