lagblac

Can't login after installation

Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:01 am

After a fresh install of Solus I rebooted my pc for normal use but then in the login screen ask me for the user password, so I type in the password but tell it was wrong. Tried several times and make sure that the password not was misspelled after several attempts I decided to reinstall and make sure that the password was correct. Still with the same problem :cry: I wonder that the heck I'm doing wrong.

kyrios

Re: Can't login after installation

Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:46 am

lagblac wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:01 am
After a fresh install of Solus I rebooted my pc for normal use but then in the login screen ask me for the user password, so I type in the password but tell it was wrong. Tried several times and make sure that the password not was misspelled after several attempts I decided to reinstall and make sure that the password was correct. Still with the same problem :cry: I wonder that the heck I'm doing wrong.
Couldn't it be a keyboard layout issue (i.e: azerty vs. qwerty) ?
On the login screen look if there is a place to switch language (usually on upper right corner).

You could also set a very simple password that matches both keyboard layouts and change it after the install

Just a workaround not a solution though.

Return to “Installation”