some context: total linux 'newb' trying to install solus (parallel to win10)
problem: I exactly followed the steps for the installation process (several times reproducing the same problem):
1. Downloaded RC1 img
2. Used rufus to make bootable usb drive (left all parameters in rufus as default)
3. boot from newly created usb drive
4. from solus live started the installer
5. several smaller problems: installer couldn't find my location and wouldn't recognize my keyboard layout...
6. got to choose where to install from sda, sdb, sdc (chose sda. sdb is windows disk, sdc usb drive)
7. got stuck on the next step
screenshot.jpg (62.65 KiB) Viewed 1151 times
Last edited by ikey on Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason:Marked the problem solved