Niltugor

Compiling GnuCash from sources

Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:25 am

Hi,

I'm trying to compile Gnucash from sources. Thanks to kyrios, I have built gwenhywfar package with the package.yml in this post and installed it.

I'm now trying to compile aqbanking that depends of gwenhywfar package. I found a package.yml by mokkka here but when I launch compilation, gwenhywfar is not found. How can I put my gwenhywfar package compiled from sources in the package.yml for aqbanking ?

The current package.yml :

Code: Select all

name       : aqbanking
version    : 5.5.1
release    : 1
source     :
    - https://sourceforge.net/projects/aqbanking/files/aqbanking-5.5.1.tar.gz : 238f17d27d86e0cef239479c4be152cb98f5be9d6b87fca38741d32e762faddf
license    : GPL-2.0
component  : desktop.library
summary    : Banking library with support for HBCI/FinTS, OFX DirectConnect and EBICS, used by GnuCash, KMyMoney, AqFinance and others.
description: |
    AqBanking is a modular and generic interface to online banking tasks, financial file formats (import/export) and bank/country/currency information. It provides frontends for Qt, KDE, GTK, and console. AqBanking uses backend plugins to actually perform the online tasks. HBCI, OFX DirectConnect, YellowNet, GeldKarte, and DTAUS discs are currently supported. AqBanking is used by GnuCash, KMyMoney,and QBankManager.
builddeps  :
    - libgwenhywfar-devel
    - xmlsec1-devel
setup      : |
    %configure
build      : |
    %make 
install    : |
    %make_install
Thanks for any help.

kyrios

Re: Compiling GnuCash from sources

Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:20 pm

Niltugor wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:25 am
Hi,

I'm trying to compile Gnucash from sources. Thanks to kyrios, I have built gwenhywfar package with the package.yml in this post and installed it.

I'm now trying to compile aqbanking that depends of gwenhywfar package. I found a package.yml by mokkka here but when I launch compilation, gwenhywfar is not found. How can I put my gwenhywfar package compiled from sources in the package.yml for aqbanking ?

Thanks for any help.
You have to use a local repository to build this since gwenhywfar is not available on the Solus repository.

PS: For info, the latest stable version of AqBanking is now 5.6.12.

Also note that to complete the GNUCash build, you'll have to use v2.7.0 that is still unstable because prior versions use a deprecated version of libwebkit.

Niltugor

Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:07 pm

I'm still trying to build aqbanking but I always have an error :
/usr/bin/typemaker2 -I ../../../../src/libs/aqbanking/typemaker2/c -I . -I . --destfolder="." -D AQBANKING_API ab_accountqueue.xml
/usr/bin/typemaker2 -I ../../../../src/libs/aqbanking/typemaker2/c -I . -I . --destfolder="." -D AQBANKING_API ab_userqueue.xml
/usr/bin/typemaker2 -I ../../../../src/libs/aqbanking/typemaker2/c -I . -I . --destfolder="." -D AQBANKING_API ab_queue.xml
make[5]: *** No rule to make target 'ab_accountqueue.tm2', needed by 'all-am'. Stop.
make[5]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
libtool: compile: x86_64-solus-linux-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../.. -I../../../../aqbanking5 -I/usr/include/gwenhywfar4 -DBUILDING_AQBANKING -fvisibility=hidden -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -g2 -O2 -pipe -fPIC -Wformat -Wformat-security -fno-omit-frame-pointer -fexceptions -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector --param ssp-buffer-size=32 -fasynchronous-unwind-tables -ftree-vectorize -feliminate-unused-debug-types -Wall -Wno-error -Wp,-D_REENTRANT -g -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -MT ab_jobqueue.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/ab_jobqueue.Tpo -c ab_jobqueue.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/ab_jobqueue.o
mv -f .deps/ab_jobqueue.Tpo .deps/ab_jobqueue.Plo
make[5]: Leaving directory '/home/build/YPKG/root/aqbanking/build/aqbanking-5.6.12/src/libs/aqbanking/backendsupport'
make[4]: *** [Makefile:970: all-recursive] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/build/YPKG/root/aqbanking/build/aqbanking-5.6.12/src/libs/aqbanking'
make[3]: *** [Makefile:499: all-recursive] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/build/YPKG/root/aqbanking/build/aqbanking-5.6.12/src/libs'
make[2]: *** [Makefile:499: all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/build/YPKG/root/aqbanking/build/aqbanking-5.6.12/src'
make[1]: *** [Makefile:820: all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/build/YPKG/root/aqbanking/build/aqbanking-5.6.12'
make: *** [Makefile:592: all] Error 2
Command '['/bin/bash', '--norc', '--noprofile', '/tmp/ypkg-build92fRgA']' returned non-zero exit status 2
[Build] build failed
ERRO[16:55:22] Failed to build package error="exit status 1"
ERRO[16:55:26] Failed to build packages
I don't know how to fix it (because I don't understand it). I use make local because of the gwenhywfar dependency. Any help ?
Here's my package.yml :

Code: Select all

name       : aqbanking
version    : 5.6.12
release    : 1
source     :
    - https://github.com/aqbanking/aqbanking/archive/5.6.12.tar.gz : d8e21a8e4c4c3c4d01406051acc0deaa1b323d94953e1ebcd45db0ccf80c4bd4
license    : GPL-2.0
component  : desktop.library
summary    : Banking library with support for HBCI/FinTS, OFX DirectConnect and EBICS, used by GnuCash, KMyMoney, AqFinance and others.
description: |
    AqBanking is a modular and generic interface to online banking tasks, financial file formats (import/export) and bank/country/currency information. It provides frontends for Qt, KDE, GTK, and console. AqBanking uses backend plugins to actually perform the online tasks. HBCI, OFX DirectConnect, YellowNet, GeldKarte, and DTAUS discs are currently supported. AqBanking is used by GnuCash, KMyMoney,and QBankManager.
builddeps  :
    - gwenhywfar-devel
    - xmlsec1-devel
setup      : |
    autoreconf -i
    %configure
build      : |
    %make
install    : |
    %make_install

Justin
Development Team

Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:42 am

The error isn't in that lot of text, it's likely up further.

Niltugor

Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:24 pm

Thanks for your help. So, could it be that ?
ln: failed to create symbolic link 'aqbanking5/aqbanking/ab_jobqueue.h': File exists
ln: failed to create symbolic link 'aqbanking5/aqbanking/ab_accountqueue.h': File exists
ln: failed to create symbolic link 'aqbanking5/aqbanking/ab_userqueue.h': File exists
ln: failed to create symbolic link 'aqbanking5/aqofxconnect/oh_institute_data.h': File exists
ln: failed to create symbolic link 'aqbanking5/aqofxconnect/oh_institute_spec.h': File exists
If not, here is the complete text.

Return to “Packaging”