SeveredinTwain

Bisq upgrade to 0.6.7

Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:03 pm

I was just curious as to when we might see a package upgrade in the repository for Bisq to upgrade to 0.6.7? 0.6.6 extends functionality of Bisq by extending support for new ways to transfer USD to the exchange and 0.6.7 provides some bug fixes. Bisq is currently in the middle of a boot strap week where they have reduced trading fees in an effort to create a sustainable market for USD and I would very much like to participate. Any info that can be provided I would greatly appreciate.

kyrios

Re: Bisq upgrade to 0.6.7

Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:09 pm

SeveredinTwain wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:03 pm
I was just curious as to when we might see a package upgrade in the repository for Bisq to upgrade to 0.6.7? 0.6.6 extends functionality of Bisq by extending support for new ways to transfer USD to the exchange and 0.6.7 provides some bug fixes. Bisq is currently in the middle of a boot strap week where they have reduced trading fees in an effort to create a sustainable market for USD and I would very much like to participate. Any info that can be provided I would greatly appreciate.
You can make a request on the bug tracker (link in my signature) explaining why you need an update.

Return to “Packaging”