HarisTanveer

Best Paid VPN Provider of 2018

Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:22 am

I used so many VPN services and wasted so much amount.
But, when i use ExpressVPN, i must say that it is one of the best VPN service i have ever use.
I'll recommend you that if you can afford $8.32 per month which is quite expensive if you compare Express with other services, then simply go with ExpressVPN. It is best for streaming, in-fact very few providers supports Netflix and ExpressVPN is one of them. It keeps the logs and makes you untraceable while streaming your favorite content worldwide. It is pretty much secure for streaming, because it hides your IP Address and makes you untraceable worldwide.
If we compare Express with other services, so it is quite expensive, but worth it.
For further details regarding servers location, price and compatibility, check out ExpressVPN Review.
Hope it helps, pretty much satisfied VPN Recommendation!
Cheers!

vicmoriarty

Re: Best Paid VPN Provider of 2018

Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:40 am

I agree ExpressVPN is one of the best definitely one of the fastest. I've used it for some time but their price is getting too expensive that's why I changed to PIA. Oh wait before that I almost tried NordVPN which is also great but then found out that PIA is much cheaper. NordVPN is $3.29 per month if you get the 3 year deal and then PIA is only $2.50 for 3 years. Nevertheless, all of these VPN providers sure are great and worth it. Also, I decided to go with PIA since it's one of the best VPN to use for torrents. read it here https://bestvpncanada.com/best-vpn-for-torrenting/

Gayle_Foote

Re: Best Paid VPN Provider of 2018

Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:50 am

I have checked PIA is selling at 2.91 dollars per month for a 2 years plan which means you will pay 69.84 dollars a front to use PIA for 2 years. You have made it very confusing and after reading your comment I thought how could it be so cheap that a VPN can be purchased for just 2.50 dollars for 3 years. Plus, if you haven't noticed, PIA is an American based company which means they have bogus no log policy. I am using CyberGhost a Romanian VPN and it is selling at 2.75 dollars for 3 years and work best in Australia. If you want here is a list of best Australian VPN.
Attachments
screenshot-www.privateinternetaccess.com-2018.07.03-11-44-36.png
screenshot-www.privateinternetaccess.com-2018.07.03-11-44-36.png (60.52 KiB) Viewed 88 times

Return to “Tutorials”