BradHeff

My Budgie setup

Wed May 30, 2018 10:05 pm

Ive had a few questions about what my themes are and were to get them on Telegram so i thought instead of linking everything over and over ill make a post and link this for simplicity.

I did not make any of the themes but dont remember were i got them either sorry for not giving credits to the developers of the themes.

Side Bar : is just another panel that contains only icon task list applet with dock mode enabled with transparency dynamic.

Bottom Bar : has same transparency setting with added weather applet from solus-3rd-party-repo
Download the file as of today called budgie-weather-applet-0.0.1-1-1-x86_64.eopkg and install with the following.

Code: Select all

sudo eopkg it budgie-weather-applet-0.0.1-1-1-x86_64.eopkg

Gtk theme : Qogir

Extract the archive and open terminal in folder that contains Qogir directory an copy the folder to /usr/share/themes/

sudo cp -R Qogir /usr/share/themes/

Icon theme : Surfin_icons.sh

this script will need to be run as sudo as it will install the following.
  • lsb-release (if not already installed)
  • git (if not already installed)
then it will download the icon theme from github and install it to /usr/share/icons/
I made a change to the original script changing the installation directory of the icons from ~/.icons to /usr/share/icons/

the script will have to be run as sudo as it installs needed packages for the script as listed above.

sudo sh surfin_icons.sh

Conky Config : conkyrc

after downloading this file rename it to .conkyrc and move it to your /home/USERNAME/ direcotry

EDIT:
Wallpaper : Sorry lost it, nextcloud server updated and lost everything for some reason :( fixed the links above just cant remember were i got the wallpaper.
Last edited by BradHeff on Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

EbonJaeger

Re: My Budgie setup

Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:42 pm

Wow, that looks *really* nice!

Return to “General Chit-Chat”