I've some issues with the built in display of my ASUS Transformer Book T100TA :
( Equiped with the optionnal keyboard, the Screen is always on Lanscape mode )
During the starting up :
- Text color is red instead of green
- Then the display's background is darkgrey on 9/10th of the screen (OK)
- Logon's button background is Green instead of blue
- 1/10th to 50% of left side of the background of the screen is dark green and it is displayed on the right side.
- Bad colors ( Green instead of blue & icons are magenta,etc... )
- Bad 'size' 1/10th to 50% of the the left size of the screen ( included dahs To Dock ) is on the right side instead of on the left side.
If an external display is connected via the HDMI port :
- The built in display has the same issues,
- The external display works perfectly well...
- I've add 'Settings' on 'Startup Applications' using Tweaks :
- I select on 'Settings' : Devices/Displays/Built-in-display/Orientation/Portrait Right
- I press Apply
- Then I press ESCAPE when the dialog box asks me if I want to 'Keep Changes' once the built in display has rotated.
- And then the built in display is working perfectly OK...
Is there another way to fix this issue ?
Built-in-display : Resolution 1366x768(16:9)
GNOME : 3.28.2
MEMORY : 3.7 GiB
PROCESSOR : Intel® Atom™ CPU Z3795 @ 1.60GHz × 4
GRAPHICS : Intel® Bay Trail
OS TYPE : 64-bit
DISK : 56.8 GB
(+ 64 Go SDCARD)