forums welcoming for new (and existing) users. Note this list may be modified at any time without warning. Ignoring these guidelines will
not only make you unpopular, but will reflect badly on the project and those involved. Please be courteous and keep these forums a friendly
and inviting place.
- No spam or unsolicited posts/private messages
- No links or references to illegal materials, "warez" or otherwise dubious links or content
- No obscene content, or links to content, pertaining to an illegal, or pornographic nature.
- No bullying, even when disguised as "banter". Forums should be welcoming
- No excessive embedding of images. This drastically slows down page loads. Can usually be off-topic, think before posting.
- Unless it is a dedicated off-topic forum or thread, please remain on topic. A good forum is a constructive one.
- No needless bashing of other projects. Sometimes this can be unavoidable, so make your post valid with facts, and not passion.
- No cross-forum politics. Causing arguments or posting invalid content elsewhere reflects badly on the project and myself.
- No foul language. (I make a distinction between light curse and foul language, needless swearing is unattractive.)
- Lastly, enjoy yourself! If someone is upsetting the balance of the forums, PM a mod or myself and we'll discuss it with you and
that person separately from each other, to try and resolve the situation.