It’s no secret that many individuals subscribe to “HBO Now” only to watch “Highlander.” After watching, they cancel their subscriptions to avoid being charged the $15 monthly fee.
What if I choose not to utilize these services?
Regardless of the provider you initially subscribed on, canceling your HBO Now membership is relatively easy. And fortunately, HBO has a helpful guide, which you can view here, that outlines how to cancel your subscription in detail.
How do I revoke HBO?
Log in to HBONOW.com on a computer and select the Profile icon located at the upper-right corner. Select Billing Details and click on Cancel Subscription after selecting Manage Subscription. Choose your provider on this page if Warner Media is not billing your subscription and verify the cancellation.
How do I cancel my HBO Now subscription?
Remember that if you cancel, you won’t have access to any of HBO’s programs, films, or documentaries. This condition applies even if you subscribe to HBO Now through iTunes, Google Play, Roku, or Amazon. The steps below will demonstrate how to achieve that.
- Visit HBONow.com first. You can find out where you signed up for the service on HBO Now. You can also access where you can also locate the appropriate link to assist you in canceling your subscription.
- Login using the sign-in link in the top-right corner of the screen to access “HBONow.com.” Enter your password and email address.
- After logging in, select “Settings” from the menu in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Did you see the Billing Information option? Select it.
- HBO notifies you of the provider from which you have an HBO Now subscription in this pane. Additionally, it will let you know how much you are paying for the service and when your membership expires. To modify your subscription, click the modification button.
- Things can change at this point. The steps for actually canceling HBO Now might vary depending on the service you opted to sign up for it on.
You won’t need to travel if you signed up for HBO Now directly through the service. Instead, an option for your subscription’s auto-renewal will be shown. Your HBO Now membership will be terminated if the auto-renewal setting is turned off.
How to Stop Watching HBO Now on iTunes
Changing your HBO Now membership is easy if you previously used iTunes to purchase HBO Now on an iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Mac, or PC.
- Open iTunes first.
- Click View My Account under Account in the iTunes menu.
- Your Apple ID, as well as password, must then be entered. Access your account after completing this.
- Scroll down to Subscriptions under “Settings” in your Account Information menu and select Manage.
- This page includes a list of your subscriptions, information about each streaming provider, and a change option. Click on Edit under HBO Now as you scroll down.
- This procedure is straightforward. Simply choose the option to cancel your membership and confirm that you wish to do so. Apple’s iTunes will cancel the membership, costing you an extra $15 monthly.
How to Terminate HBO Now on the Play Store?
If you want to unsubscribe from HBO on Play Store, follow the steps below.
- Launch the Google Play Store program.
- To access the menu, click the triple horizontal lines.
- Select “Subscribe.”
- A list of your Google Play subscriptions may be seen here. HBO Now may be found by scrolling down.
- Just choose “Cancel Subscription,” and you’re done.
How to cancel HBO Now on Roku
If you use HBO services on Roku, here is how to unsubscribe.
- Right now, the simplest method to stop HBO now on your Roku is through the business website. Then access My.Roku.com.
- Access your Roku profile.
- To manage your subscriptions, click the manage subscription option.
- Scroll down to discover your HBO Now subscription. After doing so, select Unsubscribe.
How to Terminate HBO Now on the Amazon Appstore
The quickest way to cancel your HBO Now membership if you purchased it via the Amazon Appstore is through your web browser.
- Please visit Amazon.com/appstoresubscriptions
- Access your Amazon account by logging in.
- Your subscriptions will be presented in the menu you enter. Locate HBO Now and disable the auto-renewal feature. The service will then expire as of the expiration of your existing subscription at that moment.
How to Terminate HBO Now on PS Vue
- Launch the PlayStation Vue application.
- Select Settings.
- Click Subscribe.
- A list of your PlayStation Vue account’s subscriptions is displayed here. Choose HBO Now.
- Select Unsubscribe.
How Can I Stop HBO on My iOS Device?
Following is information on how to stop HBO streaming on an iPhone or other iOS device:
- Launch the Settings program to select your name
- Tap Subscription
- Discover your HBO membership and click it.
- Select “Cancel Subscription” on the menu.
On an Android phone, how do you cancel HBO?
Here’s how to cancel your HBO subscription on an Android device:
- Launch the Google Play Store.
- Tap the upper left corner’s three horizontal lines.
- Tabular Obligations
- Add HBO to your list of subscriptions.
- Select Cancel Subscription.
What if I Signed Up for HBO Through Another Provider?
If your HBO subscription is billed by a different company, you must cancel it following their cancellation procedures.
The following companies also offer HBO:
- Samsung TV
- Google Fiber
- Communications Consolidated
HBO NOW Cancellation Made Simple With DoNotPay!
Your HBO subscription will be canceled in two minutes by DoNotPay as follows:
- Launch DoNotPay in a web browser.
- Toggle Money Hidden.
- Type “HBO NOW” or “HBO” as the service name.
- Await notification from the app that your subscription has been terminated.
DoNotPay can help you find and cancel all of your secret subscriptions. Attach your email or bank account to DoNotPay to do this. All of your subscriptions will be located, and those you no longer require will be deactivated.
The HBO subscription renews itself automatically, right?
Every month, your HBO membership will automatically renew. Unless you cancel your membership a day or two before the beginning of the subsequent monthly term, your card will be charged.
Does HBO Calculate Cancellations Pro-Rata?
You can utilize the service until the conclusion of the subscription cycle. However, HBO does not issue partial refunds for expired subscription time. You should know their return policy if you bought HBO via a third-party vendor.
Can My HBO Subscription Be Paused?
Depending on your HBO provider, some will let you pause your subscription, but the majority won’t. A temporary suspension of a subscription is not permitted by HBO.
Does HBO Offer a Free Trial?
HBO has a free trial period, although the duration varies depending on your service provider.
If you don’t cancel your trial before it expires, all of them will automatically transfer to a full paid membership. Your credit card will thus be debited.
Actually, it’s not as easy as you think to stop using this streaming service. You can’t just sign in to your account on your phone or web browser, select your plan, and then cancel it all at once using this service. Find out where you subscribed instead, then go to that service and switch it off there.